Terms & Service Agreement
Please Read and Understand the following terms and service agreement
Health & Safety
I understand that I should consult my medical practitioner prior to participating in any activities with Fore Fitness or using its facilities, especially if I have/ had / develop any of the above HEALTH CONDITIONS.
I understand that FitMotionLab WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE for ensuring that my activities are appropriate for me and any health condition that I have or develop, nor for ensuring that I follow the recommendations of my medical practitioner.
I understand that FitMotionLab trainers may need to perform manual stretching (static, contract / relax, dynamic stretching), hands on palpation of muscles, and other techniques in order to properly assess biomechanics of my joints and muscles. These techniques may involve discomfort at these sites. In addition manual isometric techniques may be introduced.
I understand that techniques applied and personal training are NOT Physical Therapy, Chiropractic treatment, or medical treatment, and that stretching techniques applied and personal training at FitMotionLab cannot be used to diagnose, treat, or cure any medical condition.
I consent to voluntarily engage in the techniques applied and personal training, and understand that at FitMotionLab, these activities are often integrated. I understand that I am free to stop any session at any time.
If the Person named under this form is under the age of 18 (minor), the parent / legal guardian is responsible for knowing if / when the minor has scheduled a FitMotionLab training session. The parent / legal guardian may observe / supervise the session if he/she wishes. If the minor attends the session without a parent / legal guardian, FitMotionLab staff will assume the parent/ legal guardian gives permission for the session to occur without parent/ legal guardian presence, unless informed by the parent/ legal guardian.
Payment / Cancellation policy
Applicable payment suggested by FitMotionLab Staff is due prior to beginning each session. A 50% non-refundable deposit is required for package sessions prior to beginning the FitMotionLab program. Payments will be made for the remaining balance. However, balance must be paid prior to half of the program being completed. If remaining balance is not paid prior to second half of the program beginning, sessions will be suspended until balance is paid in full. Any cancellation must be made 24 hrs prior to appointment in order to avoid being charged for the session. REFUND POLICY Refunds will only apply to package purchases. Refund requests must be submitted in writing within 30 days of package purchase. A 10% processing fee, based on initial purchase, applies to ALL refunds. Refunds may take up to 30 days to fulfill. Initial screenings are to be counted as the first session of any package purchase and will be valued in full ($200.00)
I understand that being a personal training client does not entitle me to a free gym membership at FitMotionLab and, that if I am not a member, I may only use the facilities while working with a trainer of FitMotionLab.
Waiver Release of Liability & Consent to Medical Attn
In exchange to my being allowed to participate in programs, use of gym equipment for activities, physical screenings and K vest swing analysis equipment, I, and if I am not 18 years old, my parent or legal guardian (individually and collectively referred to below in the person singular) agree to be bound by each of the following:
1) Identification of Risks: I understand that participating in the activities listed above may involve risk of injury, disability and death.
2) Assumption of Risk: I am physically and psychologically ready to participate in the activities and assume all risks connected in the activities. I accept personal responsibility for any liability, injury, loss, or damage in any way connected to the activities listed above.
3) Status of FitMotionLab: I understand and represent that FitMotionLab (including its affiliated organizations, directors, officers, sponsors, employees, agents successors and assigns) is not my physician and that the activities that will partake in FitMotionLab programs do not constitute the provision of medical or health care services.
4) Waiver and Release: I release and discharge FitMotionLab, and each of its affiliated organizations, partners, directors, managers, fitness instructors, personal trainers, sponsors, employees, agents, volunteers, successors, and assigns from any and all claims, demands, damages, or liability of any kind for; injury, loss, or damage in any way connected in my participation in FitMotionLab training sessions, whether or not caused in whole or part or directly or indirectly a result of any prescriptive advice, treatments, or workouts I receive or am instructed or not instructed to do, the use of the facility and/or the use of fitness equipment, or the negligence of any of the organizations or individuals mentioned above. I intend for this waiver and release to also apply to my relatives, personal representatives, heirs, beneficiaries, next of kin, and assigns who might pursue any legal action or claim for such liability, injury, loss or damage. I further intend that this waiver and release shall be effective indefinitely and unless and until I provide written notification to FitMotionLab to the contrary. This waiver and release nullifies any prior waiver and release signed by me.
5) Consent to medical treatment: I agree that FitMotionLab (including its affiliated organizations, directors, sponsors, employees, agents, successors, and assigns) may, but has no duty to provide me, through medical personnel of their choice, customary medical or training assistance, transportation, and emergency medical services.
By checking the agree to terms box, I affirm that I fully understand and agree to these TERMS & CONDITIONS (including the INFORMED CONSENT, TERMS, WAIVER, RELEASE OF LIABILITY, AND CONSENT TO MEDICAL TREATMENT). I understand that I give up substantial rights by agreeing to the TERMS & CONDITIONS, and I affirm that I agree voluntarily.